Good times roll at 28th annual Sierra BrewFest in Nevada County
August 29, 2017
The libations flowed and the good times rolled Saturday afternoon, Aug. 26, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds during the 28th Annual Sierra BrewFest benefiting Music in the Mountains.
Attendees mingled with friends while tasting more than 50 handcrafted beers from over 20 different brewers from up and down the west coast.
Breweries such as Anderson Valley, Dust Bowl, Three Forks, ol’ Republic, Sierra Nevada, Lost Coast, and many more were on hand to pour from their kegs.
Live music performed by Boomer kept the crowd moving and food vendors offered everything from treats to oysters on the half shell.
For more information on Music in the Mountains, visit, http://www.musicinthemountains.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vote for Best Of North Lake Tahoe & Truckee
- 26th annual Donner Party Hike: Spectacular Sierra Nevada scenery combined with fascinating history
- And the winners are: Results of 33rd annual Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival released
- 10 things to do in Truckee this weekend: Beer and German food; Dog races; Snowshoe tours
- Top 10 picks for ‘Your Tahoe Weekend’