Good times roll at 28th annual Sierra BrewFest in Nevada County
August 29, 2017
The libations flowed and the good times rolled Saturday afternoon, Aug. 26, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds during the 28th Annual Sierra BrewFest benefiting Music in the Mountains.
Attendees mingled with friends while tasting more than 50 handcrafted beers from over 20 different brewers from up and down the west coast.
Breweries such as Anderson Valley, Dust Bowl, Three Forks, ol’ Republic, Sierra Nevada, Lost Coast, and many more were on hand to pour from their kegs.
Live music performed by Boomer kept the crowd moving and food vendors offered everything from treats to oysters on the half shell.
For more information on Music in the Mountains, visit, http://www.musicinthemountains.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vote for Best Of North Lake Tahoe & Truckee
- Best Food & Beverage – 2017 Best of North Lake Tahoe and Truckee
- Wine Ink: After the burn with wine legend Dan Kosta
- Best Health and Wellness – Best Of North Lake Tahoe and Truckee 2017
- Best Professional & Other Services – Best Of North Lake Tahoe and Truckee 2017