Good times roll at 28th annual Sierra BrewFest in Nevada County
August 29, 2017
The libations flowed and the good times rolled Saturday afternoon, Aug. 26, at the Nevada County Fairgrounds during the 28th Annual Sierra BrewFest benefiting Music in the Mountains.
Attendees mingled with friends while tasting more than 50 handcrafted beers from over 20 different brewers from up and down the west coast.
Breweries such as Anderson Valley, Dust Bowl, Three Forks, ol’ Republic, Sierra Nevada, Lost Coast, and many more were on hand to pour from their kegs.
Live music performed by Boomer kept the crowd moving and food vendors offered everything from treats to oysters on the half shell.
For more information on Music in the Mountains, visit, http://www.musicinthemountains.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Mountainfilm on Tour lands at Squaw Valley
- WineInk: Expert suggestion for the Valentine’s Day pairing of wine with love
- Alpine Meadows: The Art Linkletter connection
- Birders, don’t despair: Winter birds are here at Lake Tahoe
- 10 things to do in Truckee this weekend: Beer and German food; Dog races; Snowshoe tours
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra