Free Lake Tahoe health talk: Summer sports injury prevention
June 1, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Easing back into summer activities with proper reparation can help eliminate injury and ensure you get the most out of our beautiful Tahoe summers.
Please join Incline Village Community Hospital Physical Therapist Ryan Solberg, MSPT, as he offers information specific to Lake Tahoe activities injury prevention.
His free community health talk will take place Thursday, June 9, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the IVCH Community Room, 880 Alder Avenue, Incline Village.
The presentation will focus on avoiding injury and overuse problems when resuming summer sports such as golf, hiking, tennis, water sports like kayaking and paddle boarding, plus running, cycling and more.
For more information, call 775-888-4201.
This article was provided by Tahoe Forest Hospital District. Visit tfhd.com to learn more.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Dealing with doubt: North Tahoe psychologist’s clinic focuses on anxiety, OCD, other phobia-related disorders
- Clove, ginger, cinnamon among essential oils for the fall season
- Disabled Sports USA Far West expands to Northstar California
- Got Anxiety? Understanding core beliefs associated with anxiety
- Is there a panic-prone personality type? Got Anxiety?
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall