Free Lake Tahoe health talk: Summer sports injury prevention
June 1, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Easing back into summer activities with proper reparation can help eliminate injury and ensure you get the most out of our beautiful Tahoe summers.
Please join Incline Village Community Hospital Physical Therapist Ryan Solberg, MSPT, as he offers information specific to Lake Tahoe activities injury prevention.
His free community health talk will take place Thursday, June 9, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the IVCH Community Room, 880 Alder Avenue, Incline Village.
The presentation will focus on avoiding injury and overuse problems when resuming summer sports such as golf, hiking, tennis, water sports like kayaking and paddle boarding, plus running, cycling and more.
For more information, call 775-888-4201.
This article was provided by Tahoe Forest Hospital District. Visit tfhd.com to learn more.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots