Free Lake Tahoe health talk: Summer sports injury prevention
May 30, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Easing back into summer activities with proper reparation can help eliminate injury and ensure you get the most out of our beautiful Tahoe summers.
Please join Incline Village Community Hospital Physical Therapist Ryan Solberg, MSPT, as he offers information specific to Lake Tahoe activities injury prevention.
His free community health talk will take place Thursday, June 9, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the IVCH Community Room, 880 Alder Avenue, Incline Village.
The presentation will focus on avoiding injury and overuse problems when resuming summer sports such as golf, hiking, tennis, water sports like kayaking and paddle boarding, plus running, cycling and more.
For more information, call 775-888-4201.
This article was provided by Tahoe Forest Hospital District. Visit tfhd.com to learn more.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million