Incline Village Community Hospital offering low cost sports physicals for kids
July 29, 2015
Does your child need a sports physical for the upcoming school year?
Incline Village Community Hospital is providing low cost, cash-pay sports physicals for school-aged children of the Incline Village/Crystal Bay community for just $25.
The physical satisfies the requirements for Incline school sports programs and Pop Warner Football.
The physicals will be on August 6 from 5–8 p.m., by appointment only at Incline Village Community Hospital, 880 Alder Avenue.
To schedule your appointment, please contact Community Outreach Coordinator, Sheila Leijon, (775) 888-4262
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- The silent killer hits home: Each year, more than 400 Americans die from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning
- High-altitude gardening in Lake Tahoe
- Compulsive hoarding: profiling personality traits – Got Anxiety?
- Exercising in 7-inch heels
- First Tahoe area skier-caused avalanche reported near Kirkwood
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project