Incline Village hospital honored with 2 national awards for patient satisfaction
December 2, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Incline Village Community Hospital was recently named a 2015 Guardian of Excellence Award winner by Press Ganey Associates, Inc.
The Guardian of Excellence Award recognizes top-performing health care organizations that have consistently achieved the 95th percentile or above of performance in Patient Experience, based on patient surveys.
IVCH has also been named a 2015 Pinnacle of Excellence Award winner. This award recognizes top-performing clients from health care organizations nationwide on the basis of extraordinary achievement and consistently high levels of excellence for three years in Patient Experience.
The Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award is a nationally recognized symbol of achievement in health care.
Presented annually, the award honors clients who consistently sustained performance in the top 5 percent of all Press Ganey clients for each reporting period during the course of one year.
Judy Newland, IVCH administrator and Chief Nursing Officer/COO of Tahoe Forest Health System, said the award represents an important recognition from the industry's leader in measuring, understanding and improving the patient experience.
Recommended Stories For You
"Each day our staff strives to provide excellent service and quality medical care to the Incline Community," says Newland. "This award gives up confirmation that we are achieving our goals."
"We are proud to partner with Incline Village Community Hospital," added Patrick T. Ryan, CEO of Press Ganey. "These awards are a testament to the organization's leadership in delivering of patient-centered care. By achieving and sustaining this level of excellence, Incline Village Community Hospital demonstrates their commitment to reducing patient suffering and advancing the overall quality of health care."
Visit pressganey.com to learn more.
This article was submitted by Tahoe Forest Health System. Visit tfhd.com to learn more.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- The silent killer hits home: Each year, more than 400 Americans die from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning
- Tahoe Forest offering flu shots; NV Co. offering free shots on Monday
- Clove, ginger, cinnamon among essential oils for the fall season
- Discover beneficial ‘cupping therapy’ in Kings Beach
- Tahoe-Truckee’s Project MANA relocating after non-renewal of grants
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Old Tahoe City firehouse could get a makeover
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show