Primal Fit classes in Kings Beach, West Shore
February 6, 2015
Primal Fit is an exercise class created and led by Colleen Conners-Pace, M.A. of Tahoe Peak Endurance a local sports performance business.
Primal Fit is based off the Primal Blueprint fitness philosophy (primalblueprint.com) and is a great compliment to any training or exercise fitness program.
The class is designed to help you build muscle mass, reduce body fat, increase energy, improve strength, agility and power-to-weight ratio, reduce your risk of getting injured, improve insulin sensitivity, and boost immune function.
The hour-long class is done as a circuit with various stations that are modifiable for individual needs and fitness levels.
It consists mainly of body weight type exercises, focusing on dynamic stretching, strength, agility, balance, speed, endurance, flexibility, and play — all in one hour.
Primal Fit is a weekly to biweekly exercise class and is currently offered in two locations:
Recommended Stories For You
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 5 p.m. on the West Shore, 5065 West Lake Blvd.
Mondays and Wednesdays: 4 p.m. at Boys and Girls Club Fitness Center in Kings Beach.
To learn more about Tahoe Peak Endurance, visit tahoepeakendurance.com; email Collen at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 530-277-4492.
Please contact Colleen prior to attending classes.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- High-altitude gardening in Lake Tahoe
- Longtime Tahoe family doctor closing private practice to work out of Reno
- Compulsive hoarding: profiling personality traits – Got Anxiety?
- Got Anxiety? Therapeutic metaphors: ‘Drowning in a sea of anxiety’
- Disabled Sports USA Far West expands to Northstar California
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges