Relationship experts to present next week in Tahoe City
March 12, 2015
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Residents are invited to an evening with Love Works' relationship revolutionaries Sonika Tinker and Christian Pedersen on Thursday, March 19, at 6:30 p.m. at the Center for Spiritual Living, 700 North Lake Blvd.
The husband-and-wife duo opens doors for happier, more harmonious relationships that will blow your mind, according to a PSA about the event.
Tinker, MSW, is a relationship expert, coach and course leader, Certified Mediator and co-author of "Seize Your Opportunities: Living a Life Without Limits" and "The Good Divorce Book."
Pedersen, meanwhile, is a relationship expert, Certified Life Coach, Certified Mediator and author of "When You Love Your Woman," released Dec. 19, 2014.
According to the PSA, they have more than 35 years combined experience, coaching hundreds of singles and couples to transform relationships. Owners of LoveWorks, a leading-edge relationship training company, they offer life-changing relationship workshops and online classes impacting hundreds of people's lives and relationships.
Visit loveworksforyou.com or call 530-878-3893 for information.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable
- Truckee Town Council race too tight to call
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration