Relationship experts to present next week in Tahoe City
March 12, 2015
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Residents are invited to an evening with Love Works' relationship revolutionaries Sonika Tinker and Christian Pedersen on Thursday, March 19, at 6:30 p.m. at the Center for Spiritual Living, 700 North Lake Blvd.
The husband-and-wife duo opens doors for happier, more harmonious relationships that will blow your mind, according to a PSA about the event.
Tinker, MSW, is a relationship expert, coach and course leader, Certified Mediator and co-author of "Seize Your Opportunities: Living a Life Without Limits" and "The Good Divorce Book."
Pedersen, meanwhile, is a relationship expert, Certified Life Coach, Certified Mediator and author of "When You Love Your Woman," released Dec. 19, 2014.
According to the PSA, they have more than 35 years combined experience, coaching hundreds of singles and couples to transform relationships. Owners of LoveWorks, a leading-edge relationship training company, they offer life-changing relationship workshops and online classes impacting hundreds of people's lives and relationships.
Visit loveworksforyou.com or call 530-878-3893 for information.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- High-altitude gardening in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Top 5: North Lake Massage and Skin Care in Tahoe Vista shares their top five tips for incorporating healthful benefits of essential oils into your daily routine
- Exercising in 7-inch heels
- Got Anxiety? Understanding core beliefs associated with anxiety
- Incline Village tennis community serves up hope
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge
- Truckee-Tahoe resort community to add 16 new luxury homes in Old Greenwood
- A longer Legacy: Truckee council looks to expand trail
- VIDEO: Alpine coaster debuts at Tahoe’s Heavenly summer adventure park
- Street repaving to begin in coming weeks