Squaw Valley’s Wanderlust Yoga Studio offering free evening class
August 5, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — With the opening of Squaw Valley's new Wanderlust Yoga Studio this June, the resort has started Yoga Squaw'd, offering complimentary outdoor yoga classes on Wednesday evenings this summer.
Yoga Squaw'd classes run 6-7 p.m. on First Street at The Village at Squaw Valley, where participants may explore their yoga practice. Squaw's new Wanderlust Yoga Studio free community classes will take place each Wednesday through Sept. 11.
In keeping with the spirit of Wanderlust's fusion of yoga and music, several of the Yoga Squaw'd classes will feature DJs. The Sept. 11, led by instructor Kate Dunn-Davenport, will include a DJ.
Ladies may enjoy a post-yoga glass of wine for Ladies' Night at Uncorked every Wednesday, open from 4-8:30 p.m.
Squaw Valley's Wanderlust Yoga Studio features yoga classes seven days a week, taught by local instructors including Jenn Choi, Masha Bishop, Meg McCraken and Kate Dunn-Davenport, among others. The yoga studio will also be offering workshops and retreats throughout the year.
Visit http://www.squaw.com for more information.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- High-altitude gardening in Lake Tahoe
- Got Anxiety? Understanding your relationship with anxiety
- The reassurance trap — careful what you ask for | Got Anxiety?
- Truckee boy healing from topical steroid addiction
- VIDEO: JT Holmes, Daron Rahlves and more at BASICS film premiere to help promote safety on the slopes
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe