Summer Qi Gong classes back again in Truckee
June 28, 2016
Join us outdoors on Tuesdays and Thursdays for an invigorating and relaxing beginning of your day with Qi Gong (Tai Chi) classes.
Feel the earth beneath your feet and its energy moving through your body. Feel the energy from the universe also moving through you body.
The sessions are composed of a series of slow movements coordinated with deep slow breathing, designed to build energy, strengthen the immune system and quiet the chatter of the mind, bringing one to a place of deeper ease.
These movement sequences can be accomplished regardless of physical condition or medical issues. They can be accomplished sitting if necessary.
This 4,000-year-old practice was designed to achieve good health and wellbeing, healing of mental and physical issues and achieving higher levels of mental and spiritual being.
Please join us at 9 a.m. Tuesdays at the Truckee River Regional Park on Brockway Road, in the river front barbecue area, and at 10 a.m. Thursdays at the Sierra Senior Services center at 10040 Estates Drive, near the rodeo grounds.
Recommended Stories For You
Truckee resident Rolf Godon conducts the Qi Gong classes. For information, contact him at 530-587-2557 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP