Summer wellness discussion set for June 25
June 15, 2015
A presentation by Robert Rupp, MD, and Ryan Solberg, MSPT, is scheduled for later this month regarding how to safely enjoying your favorite summer activities.
The Thursday, June 25, discussion is set for 6-7:30 p.m. at Incline Village Community Hospital, 880 Alder Ave.
"Easing back into summer activities with proper reparation can help eliminate injury and ensure you get the most out of our beautiful Tahoe summers," according to a news release.
Join Rupp and Solberg as they offer tips to help you enjoy Tahoe's active lifestyle.
The presentation will focus on avoiding injury and overuse problems when resuming summer sports such as golf, hiking, tennis, water sports like kayaking and paddleboarding, running, cycling and more, according to IVCH.
For information, call Community Outreach Coordinator Shelia Leijon at 775-888-4262. You can also visit tfhd.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges