Summer wellness discussion set for June 25
June 15, 2015
A presentation by Robert Rupp, MD, and Ryan Solberg, MSPT, is scheduled for later this month regarding how to safely enjoying your favorite summer activities.
The Thursday, June 25, discussion is set for 6-7:30 p.m. at Incline Village Community Hospital, 880 Alder Ave.
"Easing back into summer activities with proper reparation can help eliminate injury and ensure you get the most out of our beautiful Tahoe summers," according to a news release.
Join Rupp and Solberg as they offer tips to help you enjoy Tahoe's active lifestyle.
The presentation will focus on avoiding injury and overuse problems when resuming summer sports such as golf, hiking, tennis, water sports like kayaking and paddleboarding, running, cycling and more, according to IVCH.
For information, call Community Outreach Coordinator Shelia Leijon at 775-888-4262. You can also visit tfhd.com.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- High-altitude gardening in Lake Tahoe
- Got Anxiety? Therapeutic metaphors: ‘Drowning in a sea of anxiety’
- Is there a panic-prone personality type? Got Anxiety?
- Longtime Tahoe family doctor closing private practice to work out of Reno
- Six-year medical misdiagnosis fuels her art campaign promoting Lyme disease awareness