Tahoe breast cancer survivor, medical marijuana groups form
November 19, 2015
Young Survivor's Coalition is a national organization of young women facing breast cancer together. We share our experiences, knowledge, resources and the latest breast cancer news.
Within its Face-2-Face Network, Tahoe-area breast cancer patients and survivors meet monthly to share, support each other and network, ensuring that no one has to endure this devastating disease alone.
Meetings are now being started, and new members are welcome. For information, visit http://www.youngsurvival.org/YSC-F2F or email the Tahoe-area coordinator and fellow survivor, Kristen O'Donnell, at Kristen.email@example.com.
A new Facebook-based group has formed to allow card holding Nevada Medical Marijuana Patients to support each other, share tips, news, and the latest information regarding Nevada's Medical Marijuana program in a confidential setting.
Patients for Legal Access – Nevada/Tahoe, known as PLAN/T, is accepting new members who hold active Nevada MMP cards.
To join, visit PLAN/T at Facebook.com/Plant420 or email founder/administrator Kristen O'Donnell at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Clove, ginger, cinnamon among essential oils for the fall season
- Is there a panic-prone personality type? Got Anxiety?
- Tahoe Forest offering flu shots; NV Co. offering free shots on Monday
- Profiling compulsive hoarding: the meaning of possessions – Got Anxiety?
- IVGID Tip: Pickleball a fun alternative to tennis