Tahoe Forest Hospital board elects new president for 2016
February 4, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — The schedule for regular Tahoe Forest Hospital District board of directors meetings has changed in 2016 to the last Thursday of each month.
Previously, the five-member board met the last Tuesday of each month. The time of the meetings will remain the same, with open session starting at 6 p.m.
The change was unanimously approved by the board at its Dec. 21, 2015, meeting to accommodate general counsel (Michael Colantuono's) schedule, said Paige Nebeker Thomason, district director of marketing and communications.
Regular board meetings are held in the Tahoe Truckee Unified School District Administrative Offices at 11603 Donner Pass Road, with the next one scheduled for Feb. 25.
Meetings also are streamed live on the Tahoe Truckee Community Television website, ttctv.org, and are archived through the hospital district website, tfhd.com, usually three days after the meeting occurs.
In related news, the board elected new officers at its Jan. 19, 2016, meeting, with Charles Zipkin replacing Karen Sessler as board president. Greg Jellinek was elected vice president, John Mohun as secretary, and Dale Chamblin as treasurer.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Wolverines scuttle Pirates to reach first state title game since 2012
- Lastest election results (Nevada/Placer counties, state)