Tahoe Forest Hospital CEO earns national honors
August 26, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Harry Weis, Chief Executive Officer of Tahoe Forest Health System, has been named in Becker's Hospital Review 2016 edition of "50 Critical Access Hospital CEOs to Know" list.
Weis is the only CEO of a Critical Access Hospital in all of California, Nevada or Arizona to be named on Becker's list.
The Becker's Hospital Review list recognizes CEO's, presidents and administrators for their leadership of nationally recognized critical access hospitals.
Those included on the list are at the helm of organizations regularly recognized for the quality and safety of their services, and have been also named in Becker's "50 Critical Access Hospitals to Know" list published in July.
“Our deep commitment to ever-improving all we do and filling gaps in regional healthcare is based on our great love for every resident in this region.”Harry WeisTahoe Forest Health Systems CEO
Recommended Stories For You
This is the second year Becker's Hospital Review has published a version of the CEO list.
"Our deep commitment to ever-improving all we do and filling gaps in regional healthcare is based on our great love for every resident in this region," said Weis. "We have a long journey of further improvements, and every commendation we are fortunate enough to receive is a sincere 'thank you' to back to our residents for the privilege of serving them."
The full list of Becker's "50 Critical Access Hospitals to Know 2016" list can be viewed at bit.ly/29uozhI, and the full list of individual CEO profiles can be viewed at bit.ly/2avRplN.
Note: Individuals did not and cannot pay to be included on the list. Leaders are presented in alphabetical order.
Becker's Hospital Review is a monthly publication offering up-to-date business and legal news and analysis relating to hospitals and health systems. Articles are geared toward high-level hospital leaders, and we work to provide valuable information, including hospital and health system news, best practices and legal guidance specifically for these decision-makers.
This article was provided by Tahoe Forest Hospital District. Visit tfhd.com to learn more.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Got Anxiety? Understanding core beliefs associated with anxiety
- Longtime Tahoe family doctor closing private practice to work out of Reno
- Is there a panic-prone personality type? Got Anxiety?
- The reassurance trap — careful what you ask for | Got Anxiety?
- Got Anxiety? Therapeutic metaphors: ‘Drowning in a sea of anxiety’
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million