Tahoe Forest Hospital CIO named among 100 to know
February 11, 2016
"Becker's Hospital Review" recently published its list of "100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know," which features some of the most impressive health IT leaders from around the country dedicated to advancements and innovation in the industry.
For the second year in a row, the list includes Tahoe Forest Health System's Chief Information Officer, Jake Dorst.
Individuals included on the list are CIOs and other innovative and accomplished executive-level information technology leaders of hospitals or health systems.
Becker's Hospital Review has published a version of this list twice before, and this is the third time the list has included 100 leaders.
The Becker's Hospital Review editorial team selected leaders through an editorial review process. Nominations were also considered.
Dorst holds a master's in business administration from Saint Leo University in Florida. Prior to joining Tahoe Forest in September 2014, he served as vice president and CIO for Meritus Health Inc. in Hagerstown, Md.
Recommended Stories For You
Her served as interim CEO of Tahoe Forest for several months in 2015 before Harry Weis was appointed to the full-time position.
Visit tfhd.com to learn more about Tahoe Forest Health System.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- The silent killer hits home: Each year, more than 400 Americans die from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning
- Find your nirvana: Experience sensory deprivation floating in Truckee
- High-altitude gardening in Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Forest offering flu shots; NV Co. offering free shots on Monday
- Discover beneficial ‘cupping therapy’ in Kings Beach