Tahoe Forest Hospital CIO named among 100 to know
February 11, 2016
"Becker's Hospital Review" recently published its list of "100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know," which features some of the most impressive health IT leaders from around the country dedicated to advancements and innovation in the industry.
For the second year in a row, the list includes Tahoe Forest Health System's Chief Information Officer, Jake Dorst.
Individuals included on the list are CIOs and other innovative and accomplished executive-level information technology leaders of hospitals or health systems.
Becker's Hospital Review has published a version of this list twice before, and this is the third time the list has included 100 leaders.
The Becker's Hospital Review editorial team selected leaders through an editorial review process. Nominations were also considered.
Dorst holds a master's in business administration from Saint Leo University in Florida. Prior to joining Tahoe Forest in September 2014, he served as vice president and CIO for Meritus Health Inc. in Hagerstown, Md.
Recommended Stories For You
Her served as interim CEO of Tahoe Forest for several months in 2015 before Harry Weis was appointed to the full-time position.
Visit tfhd.com to learn more about Tahoe Forest Health System.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- Dealing with doubt: North Tahoe psychologist’s clinic focuses on anxiety, OCD, other phobia-related disorders
- Clove, ginger, cinnamon among essential oils for the fall season
- Disabled Sports USA Far West expands to Northstar California
- Got Anxiety? Understanding core beliefs associated with anxiety
- Is there a panic-prone personality type? Got Anxiety?
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall