Tahoe Forest Hospital District welcomes new otolaryngology doctor
May 17, 2016
Tahoe Forest MultiSpecialty Clinics recently welcomed a new physician, Robert Mancuso, MD, Board Certified in Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat specialty).
Dr. Mancuso graduated cum laude from Williams College in Williamstown, Mass. He earned his medical degree at Rutgers University, Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine in New Jersey, and completed his residency through the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, and a postgraduate fellowship at the Children's National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Mancuso specializes in adult and pediatric otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. He was board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology in 1995.
Dr. Mancuso is seeing patients at Tahoe Forest MultiSpecialty Clinics, 10956 Donner Pass Road, Suite 340, in the Tahoe Forest Medical Office Building.
This article was provided by Tahoe Forest Hospital District. Visit tfhd.com to learn more.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- College stress: Major in anxiety, minor in depression – Got Anxiety?
- Dragonfly’s Billy McCullough honored with Spirit of Giving award
- Got Anxiety? Understanding core beliefs associated with anxiety
- Craig Empowerment Center opens in Truckee for disabled athletes
- Got Anxiety? Understanding your relationship with anxiety
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing