Undy Ski Day to honor Colon Cancer Awareness Month
March 25, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Diamond Peak is partnering with Incline Village Community Hospital to host an Undy Ski Day this Saturday in honor of Colon Cancer Awareness Month.
Skiers can wear underwear over ski pants, on their helmets, or elsewhere for a $35 lift ticket. Please wear pants or leggings under your undies.
Blue boxers will be available at Diamond Peak for a donation of $15, while supplies last. Donations benefit the Colon Cancer Alliance.
Skiers can also participate in Zumba, listen to live music on the deck, take part in Undy ski mobs, and more. Also, from 2-5 p.m., an après-ski party sponsored by Sam Adams will feature games, giveaways and more at the Loft Bar.
To learn more about the Colon Cancer Alliance, and to donate, visit ccalliance.org. Visit tfhd.com to learn more about IVCH, and diamondpeak.com for Diamond Peak.
Trending In: Health & Wellness
- High-altitude gardening in Lake Tahoe
- Clove, ginger, cinnamon among essential oils for the fall season
- College stress: Major in anxiety, minor in depression – Got Anxiety?
- Got Anxiety? Understanding core beliefs associated with anxiety
- Find your nirvana: Experience sensory deprivation floating in Truckee
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable