Hops in the Yard: 4th annual beer fest returns to Lake Tahoe casino on Aug. 19
August 19, 2017
Nothing says summer like MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa’s fourth annual Hops in the Yard Beer Fest.
Whether you’re a craft beer connoisseur or a casual drinker, this event is for you.
On Saturday, Aug. 19, the venue’s outdoor event center welcomes live entertainers, food trucks and prominent breweries for the party, which is held from 1-5 p.m.
“We’ve assembled some of the best homegrown talent, over 20 handles and some serious food trucks for this special one-day event,” states the casino’s website. “Receive signature MontBleu tasting glasses for an afternoon of unlimited beer tasting plus live entertainment.”
While at Hops in the Yard, guests have the opportunity to sample from notable establishments such as Firestone Walker, Great Basin Brewing Company, Modern Times Beer, Anchor Brewing Company and Incline Village’s own Alibi Ale Works.
“Come for the brews, stay for the music!” continues the site.
Recommended Stories For You
The event costs $25 to attend, and MontBleu is located at 55 U.S. 50 in Stateline.
Visit http://www.montbleuresort.com to learn more.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vote for Best Of North Lake Tahoe & Truckee
- Wine Ink: After the burn with wine legend Dan Kosta
- The Color of Wine: More Than Skin Deep
- 10 things to do in Truckee this weekend: Beer and German food; Dog races; Snowshoe tours
- Tahoe University in downtown Truckee is a one-stop shop that embodies Tahoe lifestyle
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Grocery stores back on table for Truckee Town Council
- Truckee Town Council looks to restore McIver Dairy property