Hops in the Yard: 4th annual beer fest returns to Lake Tahoe casino on Aug. 19
August 19, 2017
Nothing says summer like MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa’s fourth annual Hops in the Yard Beer Fest.
Whether you’re a craft beer connoisseur or a casual drinker, this event is for you.
On Saturday, Aug. 19, the venue’s outdoor event center welcomes live entertainers, food trucks and prominent breweries for the party, which is held from 1-5 p.m.
“We’ve assembled some of the best homegrown talent, over 20 handles and some serious food trucks for this special one-day event,” states the casino’s website. “Receive signature MontBleu tasting glasses for an afternoon of unlimited beer tasting plus live entertainment.”
While at Hops in the Yard, guests have the opportunity to sample from notable establishments such as Firestone Walker, Great Basin Brewing Company, Modern Times Beer, Anchor Brewing Company and Incline Village’s own Alibi Ale Works.
“Come for the brews, stay for the music!” continues the site.
Recommended Stories For You
The event costs $25 to attend, and MontBleu is located at 55 U.S. 50 in Stateline.
Visit http://www.montbleuresort.com to learn more.
Trending In: Entertainment
- 26th annual Donner Party Hike: Spectacular Sierra Nevada scenery combined with fascinating history
- Vote for Best Of North Lake Tahoe & Truckee
- And the winners are: Results of 33rd annual Lake Tahoe Autumn Food & Wine Festival released
- 10 things to do in Truckee this weekend: Beer and German food; Dog races; Snowshoe tours
- Wine Ink: After the burn with wine legend Dan Kosta