Free Tintabulations handbell concert Sunday at North Lake Tahoe
December 9, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Tintabulations, Reno's own premier handbell ensemble, has scheduled a series of Christmas concerts to be held throughout the Reno-Tahoe area.
This Sunday, Dec. 13, the group will perform at 1:30 p.m. at The Village Church at 736 McCourry Blvd. in Incline Village.
The show is free, although donations are encouraged.
Under the expressively creative direction of Barb Walsh, this nationally acclaimed group has been thrilling audiences since its inception in 1987.
Recently established as a nonprofit organization, Tintabulations is composed of 15 exceptionally talented local musicians performing on 120 handbells and chimes.
On occasion, an additional instrument (i.e. flute, trumpet, ukulele, drum, guitar, violin) adds another dimension to the already impressive collaboration. Their enthusiasm and gift of innovation brings no question of their enjoyment and love of music as they share their superior craft with you, their audience.
Recommended Stories For You
Visit tintabulations.com or look for the group on Facebook for information and a full concert schedule.
Trending In: Music
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week