Nevada County Fair tickets on sale now
July 30, 2017
Tickets for the Nevada County Fair are on sale now.
Early purchases for admission, carnival tickets and arena events are cheaper than at the gate. The fair office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and guest services will be open specifically for ticket sales on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tickets are also available at NevadaCountyFair.com.
Tickets purchased before 5 p.m. on Aug. 8 get an admission ticket for $6. Also available is a “Be a Kid Again” adult admission ticket for Thursday of the fair for only $4 as well as other pre-sale offers like a five-day fair pass with unlimited entry for $30; an event parking pass for $25; or a carnival ride bracelet, good for unlimited rides for any one day, for $25.
Also available are arena event tickets — including tickets to this year’s Destruction Derby. Tickets are now on sale for the Flying U Extreme Rodeo on Wednesday and Thursday night; Monster Trucks and Tuff Trucks on Friday and Saturday night; and the Destruction Derby on Sunday night.
Early tickets can be bought online at NevadaCountyFair.com, call 530-273-6217, or go to the fair office on McCourtney Road.
Recommended Stories For You
After Aug. 8, ticket prices for the fair are $9 for adults, $6 for seniors, $4 for children 6-12, and free to children under the age of 5.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Wine Ink: Wine and dine at Meadowood
- Ethan Coen to introduce film in Lake Tahoe
- Going Tahoe streaking: A look at the history behind some of the lake’s naturist-friendly beaches
- The Lone Eagle Grille at The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe will serve up a holiday feast on Christmas day
- The Roundhouse teaches locals and visitors new skills in their fully equipped makerspace located at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week