How many World Cup skiers does it take to build a snowman?
October 23, 2017
The creation was short lived because, let's be honest, the landing flats of a ski jump being used by children isn't an ideal spot for a snowman. Still, members of the U.S. Nordic Combined Ski Team, in town for a Saturday night, Oct. 21, fundraiser and a Saturday morning camp with young local athletes, put Friday night's snowfall to use as they waited to dole out advice to up-and-coming skiers.
Trending In: Outdoor Recreation
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges