Indian Creek campground closes Oct. 9
September 30, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management campground adjacent to Indian Creek Reservoir will close for the season noon Oct. 9.
The campground will be closed throughout the winter, with a scheduled reopening approximately May 4, 2018.
The east side of Indian Creek Reservoir will still be available for access off the entry road maintained by Alpine County.
For more information, contact the BLM-Carson City District Office at (775) 885-6000.
Trending In: Outdoor Recreation
- Man with knife apprehended in possible Truckee stabbing
- North Lake Tahoe projects seek to aid traffic congestion, promote tourism
- Investigation continues on man found on Truckee railroad tracks
- Historic Tahoe LakefrontÂ Home Sells for $10 Million
- Swimmer rescued after leg becomes stuck between boulders at Lake Tahoe