Indian Creek campground closes Oct. 9
September 30, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management campground adjacent to Indian Creek Reservoir will close for the season noon Oct. 9.
The campground will be closed throughout the winter, with a scheduled reopening approximately May 4, 2018.
The east side of Indian Creek Reservoir will still be available for access off the entry road maintained by Alpine County.
For more information, contact the BLM-Carson City District Office at (775) 885-6000.
Trending In: Outdoor Recreation
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges