Indian Creek campground closes Oct. 9
September 30, 2017
The Bureau of Land Management campground adjacent to Indian Creek Reservoir will close for the season noon Oct. 9.
The campground will be closed throughout the winter, with a scheduled reopening approximately May 4, 2018.
The east side of Indian Creek Reservoir will still be available for access off the entry road maintained by Alpine County.
For more information, contact the BLM-Carson City District Office at (775) 885-6000.
Trending In: Outdoor Recreation
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City