Slightly Stoopid added to 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
February 20, 2018
Reggae music will come to the Tahoe Basin this June thanks to the latest additions to the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup: Slightly Stoopid, alongside opening acts Stick Figure and Pepper, is scheduled to headline Harveys Outdoor Arena in Stateline on Saturday, June 16.
General admission tickets, which cost $39.50, will go on sale to the public online via Ticketmaster on Friday, Feb. 23, at 10 a.m. PST.
Slightly Stoopid is no stranger to the venue — the group previously performed at Harveys Outdoor Arena during last year's summer concert series. The reggae band is known for hits including "Collie Man" and "Closer to the Sun."
Slightly Stoopid, Stick Figure and Pepper join Kenny Chesney, Phish, Keith Urban, Chris Stapleton, Steve Miller Band, Peter Frampton and Charlie Puth on the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup.
Trending In: Entertainment
- 10 things to do in Truckee this weekend: Beer and German food; Dog races; Snowshoe tours
- Wine Ink: After the burn with wine legend Dan Kosta
- Bubbles for your troubles
- Going Tahoe streaking: A look at the history behind some of the lake’s naturist-friendly beaches
- Lord Of The Boards: Before Blank premieres Friday
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring