Slightly Stoopid added to 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series
February 20, 2018
Reggae music will come to the Tahoe Basin this June thanks to the latest additions to the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup: Slightly Stoopid, alongside opening acts Stick Figure and Pepper, is scheduled to headline Harveys Outdoor Arena in Stateline on Saturday, June 16.
General admission tickets, which cost $39.50, will go on sale to the public online via Ticketmaster on Friday, Feb. 23, at 10 a.m. PST.
Slightly Stoopid is no stranger to the venue — the group previously performed at Harveys Outdoor Arena during last year's summer concert series. The reggae band is known for hits including "Collie Man" and "Closer to the Sun."
Slightly Stoopid, Stick Figure and Pepper join Kenny Chesney, Phish, Keith Urban, Chris Stapleton, Steve Miller Band, Peter Frampton and Charlie Puth on the 2018 Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series lineup.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million