Cabernet & Caberet to be cat’s meow of a fundraiser
May 6, 2013
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — Guys and dolls! Beat feet over to the Speakeasy Parlor on Thursday, May 9, 6-9 p.m. for InnerRhythms signature fundraiser "Appetizers for the Arts 2013- Cabernet and Cabaret."
Shhhh … don't tell — speakeasy locations are always a secret — you'll need a password for entrance to the Tahoe Truckee Airport Hanger 1.
Fill your kisser with great appetizers and wine, dance your dogs off, and let our live performances tickle your fancy! Award-winning food joints like Dragonfly, Moody's, Taco Station and others will show off their cookin' skills. Hooch from Truckee River Winery and breweries along with entertainment by the talented dancers of InnerRhythms Dance Theatre will make this evening a blast you don't wanna miss.
Get dolled up and get your wiggle on … don't get left holding the bag! Tickets in advance: 50 clams – at the door: 55 clams, available for purchase at Innerrhythms.org and the Office Boss Mail Center by Safeway in Truckee.
Leave your ankle-biters at home as the bootleg will be flowing. Get on the horn for more info at 530-550-8464.
Trending In: The Arts
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- What’s the dominant pine tree at Lake Tahoe? You might be surprised
- Lake Tahoe Thunderfaire raises funds to preserve historic Thunderbird Lodge
- Girl Scout Cookies in the Reno-Tahoe area are getting a healthy makeover
- Date night: Romantic hot spots around Lake Tahoe-Truckee