Sierra Snapshots: Buried cars and spring flowers (photo slideshow)
April 2, 2017
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to email@example.com with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people (or pooches) in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: The Arts
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- What’s the dominant pine tree at Lake Tahoe? You might be surprised
- Date night: Romantic hot spots around Lake Tahoe-Truckee
- Sierra history: Chief Truckee and the missing link to the California Trail
- The magic of mushrooms at Lake Tahoe | Toree’s Stories
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Dialysis doesn’t stop Truckee’s Josalyn Brown
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer