Sierra Snapshots: December to remember at Lake Tahoe (photos)
January 1, 2017
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to email@example.com with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: The Arts
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- Girl Scout Cookies in the Reno-Tahoe area are getting a healthy makeover
- What’s the dominant pine tree at Lake Tahoe? You might be surprised
- The magic of mushrooms at Lake Tahoe | Toree’s Stories
- Beaver population thriving at Lake Tahoe thanks to local volunteers
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra