Sierra Snapshots: Neighborly bears and rising water levels (photo slideshow)
June 6, 2016
TAHOE-TRUCKEE, Calif. — Each week, the Sierra Sun publishes a handful of Sierra Snapshots images based on reader submissions of their photography of beautiful Tahoe-Truckee scenes.
Have a photo to share? Email a high resolution version (200 DPI or higher and at least 5 inches wide on the longest side) to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about what's going on in the photo, the full names of the people in it, and where and when it was taken, as well as who took the image.
Please submit individual photos. Photo collages, graphics and overly manipulated images will not be accepted.
Our community's images are part of what makes the Sierra Sun shine, so send us your images, and look for them to publish in print every Friday, and online each week.
Trending In: The Arts
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe’s higher elevations
- What’s the dominant pine tree at Lake Tahoe? You might be surprised
- Wine Ink: Kosta Browne — an American Success Story
- Tahoe recipe: Bye tradition, hello ‘Judy Bird’ – the easier way to turkey
- The magic of mushrooms at Lake Tahoe | Toree’s Stories