Tahoe recipe: Creamy radish dip perfect for variety of veggies
August 9, 2016
I love radishes — tasty in salads or on a veggie platter with hummus. While not everyone loves radishes, I have a feeling this dip will change your mind.
Red radishes can be spicy, but when mixed with sour cream, their spice really calms down. Serve this dip with chips or a variety of veggies like cucumbers, carrots and sweet peppers. It will keep in the fridge for a few days, making it an easy make-ahead dish.
CREAMY RADISH DIP
Makes 2 cups
8-10 radishes (about 2 cups), washed and trimmed
Recommended Stories For You
1 garlic clove, peeled
1 small shallot, peeled
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Place radishes, garlic and shallot in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Pour radish mixture in mixing bowl and combine with remaining ingredients, mix until evenly combined. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed. Enjoy!
Chef Arica Davis is owner/operator of Yummy Fixins, Personal Chef Services and Pasta Parties. Visit http://www.yummyfixins.com to book your next dinner party.
Trending In: The Arts
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City