Vote for Best Of North Lake Tahoe & Truckee
June 28, 2018
It's time to vote for your best of the best in Truckee and North Lake Tahoe.
Go to go to sierrasun.com/bestofnorthtahoe and vote, then vote again tomorrow, and maybe the next day, too.
Voting will continue through the month of July. The categories are entertainment, community, food & drink, health & fitness, services, shopping, and sports & recreation.
We're talking the best stores, the best doctors, the best band, best breakfast, best picnic spot, best yoga class, best mechanic, best trail. Well, you get the idea.
Then later in the summer we can celebrate our best in the Best Of North Lake Tahoe & Truckee guide, with listing of the best online for the next year at SierraSun.com.
Businesses can promote their offerings and encourage votes online and in the paper for this next month as well. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for marketing options.
Recommended Stories For You
For voters, the best part of this might well be the research shopping, eating out and visiting the best of our paradise up high.
Trending In: Entertainment
- 10 things to do in Truckee this weekend: Beer and German food; Dog races; Snowshoe tours
- Wine Ink: After the burn with wine legend Dan Kosta
- Bubbles for your troubles
- Going Tahoe streaking: A look at the history behind some of the lake’s naturist-friendly beaches
- Lord Of The Boards: Before Blank premieres Friday
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring