$50K in grants available for Tahoe nonprofits through Parasol
February 11, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation is pleased to announce its 2015 Community Fund Grant Cycle.
Parasol will again award up to $50,000 of unrestricted grant funding from its Community Fund to nonprofits that directly serve the Tahoe Basin.
Letters of interest from eligible nonprofits must be received by Friday, March 6. Organizations submitting letters of interest must be recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt organization that has held its tax-exempt status for two years or more; be incorporated in Nevada or California and in good standing; and directly serve the Tahoe Basin in one of the following program areas: Arts, Culture & Heritage, Community Leadership/Support, Education & Youth, Environment or Social Services.
Organizations that have received a Community Fund Grant from Parasol in the last two years will not be eligible for this grant cycle.
Visit http://www.parasol.org/communityfundgrants for the complete list of eligibility requirements, more information about the Letter of Interest and supplemental materials.
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra