Bowl For Families raises more than $20K
Tahoe Family Solutions and Bowl For Families presenting sponsors — The North lake Tahoe Bonanza, Diamonds by Shai, and Bowl Incline — are pleased to announce the prize winners in our 2013 bowl-a thon.
More than $20,000 was raised on Sept. 28, as teams of bowlers gathered at Bowl Incline to support TFS.
All proceeds from the event support the community initiatives of TFS in providing affordable mental health care, summer camping opportunities and homework help club at Incline Elementary school. Prize Winners:
1. Grand Prize: A 4 carat diamond tennis bracelet from “Diamonds by Shai”— Cliff Dobler
2. Most money raised: $500 Visa Gift Card — Jeremy Schweitzer
3. Most Sponsors: $250 Visa Gift Card — Jeremy Schweitzer
4. Team total money raised: Four $50 Bowl Incline Certificates — Ellie Dobler’s Team
5. High Game (211): $200 Big Water Grille Certificate —Thomas Millazo
6. Low Game (58): $100 Panache Gift Certificate — Ana Abrudon
7. High Team Score (675): Four $50 Incline Spirits and Cigars Certificates — Thomas Millazo’s Team
8. Early Bird Drawing : $200 Potlatch Gift Certificate — Lori Pommernck
Bowl for Families is a key event for TFS programming, and our organization is grateful for the efforts of the Bowling Committee, all participants, prize sponsors and our lane sponsors: Incline Spirits and Cigars, The Potlatch, Sierra Verde Home Design Center, Big Water Grille, Rotary Club of Incline Village, Kissino Pasta Sauce, Village Market, Perfect Workout, Sierra Family Pharmacies, T’s Mesquite Rotissere, Perri and Gary Finch, Bowl Incline, Dress the Part(y), North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, BSM Consulting, Rookies Sports Bar & Grill, and Susan and Mark Herron.
Tahoe Family Solutions is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation with the objective to strengthen the family fabric in the Tahoe Basin.
For information about TFS programs and services, visit http://www.tahoefamily.org or call Leslie Blunden at 775-298-0204.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User