CATT holding membership orientation
February 16, 2015
The Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe will host a membership orientation for prospective, new and existing members on Thursday, Feb. 26, at 4 p.m. at the Truckee Tahoe Airport Community Room, 10356 Truckee Airport Road in Truckee. Light appetizers will be served.
The orientation is open to building contractors, specialty contractors, suppliers and design professionals who work in the Truckee-Tahoe area.
It's geared to individuals and companies who want to maximize promotional efforts while also being up to date on the latest local building codes, fees, remodel trends, and more, according to a news release.
Attendees also can learn about CATT benefits and services and how to get the most out of a CATT membership, as well as how membership dollars are spent.
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra