Local doctor to join staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital
July 27, 2014
Dr. Christina (Brown) Martini grew up in Incline Village and attended Incline Village schools. She attained her undergraduate degree in Veterinary Science at the University of Nevada, Reno. Christina attended veterinary school at Colorado State University.
Upon graduation, Dr. Martini completed an internship at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Colo., a specialty and emergency hospital. She is married to her high school sweetheart and native Incline Village resident, Aaron Martini.
She will join the veterinary staff at Southwest Veterinary Hospital in Reno. Dr. Martini's professional interests include internal medicine, dermatology, soft tissue surgery and preventative medicine. She and Aaron are looking forward to once again making their residence the Reno/Tahoe area.
Trending In: Announcements
- BREAKING NEWS: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)