New executive chef for Nine41 restaurant
November 27, 2013
Amid the winter "slow" season for local businesses in Lake Tahoe, Incline's newest culinary attraction, Nine41 Eatery & Bar (housed at the old "Stanley's" location), is breaking the mold by offering a variety of dining services.
Located at 941 Tahoe Blvd., Nine41 is the newest breakfast spot in town, running daily from 7:30 a.m. The restaurant strives to offer the best ingredients; all butchering is done in-house, fish is flown in daily and garden-fresh produce is picked from nearby Sacramento farms.
Nine41's new Executive Chef, Justin Kaplan, breathed new life into the restaurant by revamping the menu and has provided consistent quality in the kitchen.
Before moving to Incline Village, Kaplan worked in some of the most notable New Jersey and Pennsylvania kitchens. In 2012, he decided to pursue his love for outdoor adventure by moving to Incline Village.
Kaplan's goal for Nine41 is to "combine the mountain lifestyle of the locals, seasonal inspirations and modern cooking methods," he said.
With Kaplan on board, Nine41 has made two menu renditions, participated in six food tasting events, received overwhelming praise — including winning "Most Creative Dish" at the 25th annual Chocolate, Wine and Roses event, and donated to numerous community needs.
Recommended Stories For You
To learn more, visit http://www.nine41.com or call 775-832-0941.
Trending In: Announcements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges