Obituary: Roger Clark
November 4, 2015
Born in Washington, DC, on September 8, 1951, Roger passed away September 3, 2015. Roger was an Incline resident from 1981 to 1997. As a "Jack of all trades" and master of many, Roger worked with and was a friend to almost every Incline contractor of the time. He was instrumental in starting the North Lake Tahoe Billiards League, was a frequent supporter of the Village Pub and a member of the Pub softball team for many years.
Roger loved to laugh and was a bit of a practical joker. He and his humor will be missed greatly. Roger is survived by 8 siblings including Incline resident Davis Clark. Services were held on October 6th at St. Benedict's parish in Pontiac, Michigan.
Roger asked that any donations be made in his honor to the Wounded Warrior program: support.woundedwarriorproject.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Finishing strong: Bellon surpasses 3K career passing yards; Wolverines close regular season with Sierra Bowl