St. Francis church in Incline to host crab feed
February 11, 2015
The Knights of Columbus of St. Francis Catholic Community invite Incline Village residents to a community crab feed at 6:15 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 21.
The event will take place in the church hall at St. Francis of Assisi at 701 Mount Rose Highway in Incline Village.
The menu includes cracked dungeness crab, pasta, salad with dressing, garlic bread, dessert and coffee. A no-host bar will include beer and wine.
Event profits will benefit the needy in the Incline area, according to a press release. Cost is $45 for adults and $15 for youths aged 10-15. There will be a free pasta dinner for children 10 and younger.
Tickets can be purchased at St. Francis after services on Feb. 14-15 (Saturday, 5 p.m.; Sunday 9 and 11 a.m.) and Saturday, Feb. 21. The service is approximately 1 hour.
There are only 100 tickets available. Tickets will also be sold at the church office. To learn more, call the office at 775-831-0490 or Richard Thall at 775-831-2539.
Recommended Stories For You
Visit sftahoe.org to learn more.
Trending In: Announcements
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)