Sunshine letter: Big thanks to Jax at the Tracks
June 14, 2016
The Truckee Donner Branch of the American Association of University Women wants to thank JAX Diner in Truckee; its owner, Bud Hayley; and the staff, especially Rose Weskamp, for recently hosting an Ice Cream Social honoring 7th grade girls going into 8th grade who have been selected to attend a Science and Math Camp at UC Davis in July.
This is the second year that JAX has donated the space and refreshments for this event.
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring