Sunshine letter: Big thanks to Jax at the Tracks
June 14, 2016
The Truckee Donner Branch of the American Association of University Women wants to thank JAX Diner in Truckee; its owner, Bud Hayley; and the staff, especially Rose Weskamp, for recently hosting an Ice Cream Social honoring 7th grade girls going into 8th grade who have been selected to attend a Science and Math Camp at UC Davis in July.
This is the second year that JAX has donated the space and refreshments for this event.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Grocery stores back on table for Truckee Town Council
- Truckee Town Council looks to restore McIver Dairy property