Sunshine letter: Endless thanks for memorial support
July 26, 2015
My family hosted a memorial for my father Dale Burt, and the list of people who stepped up and made it a day for us all to reminisce with ease is long.
I will list some of the major players, but want to express thanks to all who reached out and shared their support. Kathy Giebel & the staff at the North Tahoe Event Center, our thanks. Set up to break down, you worked to make it easy. To Janet Bella of Bella Affair Catering who although was busy took the care to lead us to Chris Banovich and North Tahoe Catering. He stepped up at the last minute and he and his staff took such great care & stayed as a sweet background note. Boy Scout troop 37 of Incline for color guard. Mary Sedgwick for her bugle taps in full uniform.
Thank you, thank you all.
Trending In: Announcements
- Man with knife apprehended in possible Truckee stabbing
- Investigation continues on man found on Truckee railroad tracks
- North Lake Tahoe projects seek to aid traffic congestion, promote tourism
- Historic Tahoe LakefrontÂ Home Sells for $10 Million
- Truckee Traffic Report: Route 89 one-way operation; Westbound I-80 lane closure