Sunshine letter: Great community service
June 23, 2015
Kudos and a heartfelt thanks to Eagle Scout Candidate Cyrus Miller, Boy Scout Troop 228, and Jim Holmes of the Tahoe Tavern for organizing and clearing over 700 feet of rusting water pipe that has been lying abandoned on the lake bed between the Tahoe Tavern and the Tavern Shores.
Thank you for restoring the natural beauty of the shoreline and your perseverance in obtaining regulatory approval of no fewer than six different agencies. Devin Middlebrook of the TRPA recognized the value of this project, and Dave Hansen of Hansen Management and Maintenance was very helpful with last minute logistics.
President, Tahoe Tavern Property Owners Association
Trending In: Announcements
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee receives Caltrans award for Mousehole project
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)