Sunshine letter: Great community service
June 23, 2015
Kudos and a heartfelt thanks to Eagle Scout Candidate Cyrus Miller, Boy Scout Troop 228, and Jim Holmes of the Tahoe Tavern for organizing and clearing over 700 feet of rusting water pipe that has been lying abandoned on the lake bed between the Tahoe Tavern and the Tavern Shores.
Thank you for restoring the natural beauty of the shoreline and your perseverance in obtaining regulatory approval of no fewer than six different agencies. Devin Middlebrook of the TRPA recognized the value of this project, and Dave Hansen of Hansen Management and Maintenance was very helpful with last minute logistics.
President, Tahoe Tavern Property Owners Association
Trending In: Announcements
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots