Truckee Sanitation District celebrates longtime employee’s retirement
August 3, 2018
The Truckee Sanitary District recently announced the retirement of longtime employee, Lee Wright.
Wright started with the district in 1990 and over a career spanning 28 years worked his way up from maintenance worker to supervisor and eventually to O&M superintendent.
At a celebration, Board member Denny Anderson presented Wright with a Resolution of Appreciation, thanking him for his years of service and work ethic. General Manager Blake Tresan complimented Wright for his commitment to protecting the public health and environment of the Truckee area and wished him well in his retirement.
Wright, who lives in Sierraville, said he plans on remaining in the Truckee/Tahoe area and looks forward to spending more time with his family and continuing to grow his catering business "When Pigs Fly BBQ."
The Truckee Sanitary District is the public agency responsible for the collection and conveyance of wastewater in the greater Truckee Area. The district holds board meetings on the third Thursday of each month at its Administration Building, 12304 Joerger Drive, Truckee.
For more information, call 530-587-3804 or visit http://www.truckeesan.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Source: Truckee Sanitary District
Trending In: Announcements
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020