Wedding announcement: Benjamin Isaac and Meredith Rhea Mitnick
April 8, 2015
The Honorable and Mrs. E. Alan Tiras are very pleased and proud to announce the marriage of their daughter, Meredith Rhea Mitnick, to their new son, Benjamin Isaac Mitnick.
Meredith is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Howard Hengst and Mr. and Mrs. Jerome Tiras, all of Houston, Texas.
Benjamin is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Ron Mitnick of Los Angeles, California.
Benjamin is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Martin Mitnick and Mr. Raphael Ortasse and the late Ms. Leatrice Ortasse, all of Los Angeles, California.
Meredith and Benjamin were married on December 14th at The Calamigos Ranch under the chuppah in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in Malibu, California. The ceremony was followed by a wonderful dinner and a fabulous night of dancing.
The couple met while attending the University of Southern California. Fight On!
Recommended Stories For You
Meredith is employed by the University of Southern California and Benjamin is a freelance editor in the television industry in Los Angeles.
After a three week honeymoon in Tahiti and New Zealand, Meredith and Benjamin are making their new home in Sherman Oaks, California.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits