Bike rental business opens in Historic Downtown Truckee
May 30, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Bike Truckee is a new bike rental business that recently opened in Downtown Truckee at 10121 Church St.
Bike Truckee offers bike rentals on an hourly, daily or weekly basis. According to a news release, the business offers delivery and can accommodate large groups and special events.
Comfort mountain bikes, kids bikes, trailers, tag-a-long bikes and mountain bikes are all available to rent.
Bike Truckee is owned and operated by locals Dennis and Rachel Elste, who are raising their 3 children in Truckee and have lived in the area for over 20 years.
"Bike Truckee aims to make biking accessible to people of all ages and abilities," Rachel said in a news release. "The town of Truckee, in conjunction with other agencies, is currently expanding their paved bike trails with the goal of linking all surrounding neighborhoods to the downtown area."
Visit truckeebikerentals.com to learn more about the business.
Trending In: Business
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall