Bike rental business opens in Historic Downtown Truckee
May 30, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Bike Truckee is a new bike rental business that recently opened in Downtown Truckee at 10121 Church St.
Bike Truckee offers bike rentals on an hourly, daily or weekly basis. According to a news release, the business offers delivery and can accommodate large groups and special events.
Comfort mountain bikes, kids bikes, trailers, tag-a-long bikes and mountain bikes are all available to rent.
Bike Truckee is owned and operated by locals Dennis and Rachel Elste, who are raising their 3 children in Truckee and have lived in the area for over 20 years.
"Bike Truckee aims to make biking accessible to people of all ages and abilities," Rachel said in a news release. "The town of Truckee, in conjunction with other agencies, is currently expanding their paved bike trails with the goal of linking all surrounding neighborhoods to the downtown area."
Visit truckeebikerentals.com to learn more about the business.
Trending In: Business
- Ken Roberts: Protecting retirement plan assets
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee
- Made in Tahoe: Artisans are hard at work creating the ultimate gifts
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Little progress made in resolving Tahoe’s Cal Neva bankruptcy issues
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project