Bowling joins chamber, resort association, visitor’s bureau efforts in North Lake Tahoe
May 31, 2018
Liz Bowling has been championing North Lake Tahoe businesses for the past five years, working to promote the destination on a national level through marketing campaigns and public relations tactics.
She recently joined the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association/Chamber of Commerce/CVB as director of communications and membership.
With nearly two decades of agency experience in shopper, destination, and experiential marketing, Bowling works as an innovation leader who defines and implements achievable growth strategies, ultimately seeking to increase brand awareness for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Most recently, Bowling worked as account director with The Abbi Agency and Communications Specialist with Sierra Expeditionary Learning School.
Source: North Lake Tahoe Resort Association
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plan distributions
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Tahoe skiing: 8-13 feet of snow recorded in four days at upper elevations
- Death on the slopes: Across West, number of ski fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million