Bowling joins chamber, resort association, visitor’s bureau efforts in North Lake Tahoe
May 31, 2018
Liz Bowling has been championing North Lake Tahoe businesses for the past five years, working to promote the destination on a national level through marketing campaigns and public relations tactics.
She recently joined the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association/Chamber of Commerce/CVB as director of communications and membership.
With nearly two decades of agency experience in shopper, destination, and experiential marketing, Bowling works as an innovation leader who defines and implements achievable growth strategies, ultimately seeking to increase brand awareness for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Most recently, Bowling worked as account director with The Abbi Agency and Communications Specialist with Sierra Expeditionary Learning School.
Source: North Lake Tahoe Resort Association
Trending In: Business
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers
- Nevada County Elections: Klovstad, Goodwin, Polivy win Truckee Town Council seats