Bowling joins chamber, resort association, visitor’s bureau efforts in North Lake Tahoe
May 31, 2018
Liz Bowling has been championing North Lake Tahoe businesses for the past five years, working to promote the destination on a national level through marketing campaigns and public relations tactics.
She recently joined the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association/Chamber of Commerce/CVB as director of communications and membership.
With nearly two decades of agency experience in shopper, destination, and experiential marketing, Bowling works as an innovation leader who defines and implements achievable growth strategies, ultimately seeking to increase brand awareness for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Most recently, Bowling worked as account director with The Abbi Agency and Communications Specialist with Sierra Expeditionary Learning School.
Source: North Lake Tahoe Resort Association
Trending In: Business
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City