European real estate service opens at Lake Tahoe; Truckee in 2016
December 9, 2015
ZEPHYR COVE, Nev. — Engel & Völkers, a Europe-based real estate company, recently expanded its North American operations by opening an office at 210 Elks Point Road in Zephyr Cove, on Lake Tahoe's southeast shore.
According to a news release, the company focuses on premium real estate and rentals.
The new office's owners include Dougan Jones, Paul Benson, Mark Kelaidis, Jean Merklebach and Scott Brackett. Its real estate team will be led by Sharla Chador, a Tahoe resident who joined Engel and Völkers from Sierra Sothbey's International Realty.
"As a Tahoe resident, the opportunity to further introduce the area's unique real estate offerings to a global audience was what drew me to Engel & Völkers Lake Tahoe," Chador said in the news release. "With its renowned level of service and true global network, Engel & Völkers provides the support system necessary to best serve the increasingly international network of premier buyers and sellers drawn to the area."
The Lake Tahoe office plans to set up a second shop in Truckee in early 2016.
For information on Engel and Völkers Lake Tahoe, visit laketahoe.evusa.com.
Trending In: Business
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Market Beat: Market and limit orders
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee Donner Land Trust awarded more than $750,000 for forest health work
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee