Free Incline economic panel set for June 11
June 4, 2015
The community is invited to join the Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation for its annual free forum, "Current Thoughts: The Economy 2015," from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, June 11, at the Donald W. Reynolds Community Non-Profit Center.
Learn more about important economic trends, insights and relevant issues presented by Parasol's Investment Committee members and investment consultants.
As part of the forum, Elbridge (Bridge) H. Stuart III will address what he worries about and what keeps him up at night after five plus years of a market and economic recovery.
Further, David Hardie will talk about portfolio allocation and return patterns, while Michael Laven and Sean Touhey will cover the Global Capital Market Review and give a look ahead.
This is a free event, but a reservation is necessary, as seating is limited. RSVP to parasol.org/reservations or call Jean Eick at 775-298-0184.
Trending In: Business
- Truckee Brewing Company brings the company’s vision of high quality beer to the Truckee-Tahoe
- Make America skate again: Lake Tahoe has a long history of skateboarding
- Market Beat: Looking ahead to third quarter earnings
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Fourth Street’s future continues to unfold in west Reno