Free Incline economic panel set for June 11
June 4, 2015
The community is invited to join the Parasol Tahoe Community Foundation for its annual free forum, "Current Thoughts: The Economy 2015," from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday, June 11, at the Donald W. Reynolds Community Non-Profit Center.
Learn more about important economic trends, insights and relevant issues presented by Parasol's Investment Committee members and investment consultants.
As part of the forum, Elbridge (Bridge) H. Stuart III will address what he worries about and what keeps him up at night after five plus years of a market and economic recovery.
Further, David Hardie will talk about portfolio allocation and return patterns, while Michael Laven and Sean Touhey will cover the Global Capital Market Review and give a look ahead.
This is a free event, but a reservation is necessary, as seating is limited. RSVP to parasol.org/reservations or call Jean Eick at 775-298-0184.
Trending In: Business
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots