Free North Tahoe seminar to focus on time management
January 27, 2016
KINGS BEACH, Calif. — North Tahoe Business Association will host a free small business seminar, "Time Management for Busy People," on Tuesday, Feb. 9, from 8-9:30 a.m. at the North Tahoe Event Center in Kings Beach.
Does urgency drive the choices you make each day? Do you find yourself constantly busy but never getting to the tasks that will have real, positive impacts on your life and business?
It's a new year in which to make the choice to get organized, assess work-life harmony, and carve out time for meaningful activities and priorities that will immediately create positive change.
In this seminar you will learn to optimize work-life harmony by:
• Identifying time-wasters and reasons for procrastination,
• Discovering if you are "addicted to urgency,"
Recommended Stories For You
• Get a perspective on what matters most in your life,
• Prioritize what is important and what is urgent,
• Uncover your prime real estate,
• Implement high impact tips to beat the clock; and
• Exercise integrity in the moment of choice.
The seminar will be taught by business coach and nationally known speaker Laura Moriarty, president of Tahoe Training Partners.
Free breakfast is provided to seminar attendees who register before Feb. 5. For more information, visit northtahoebusiness.org or contact NTBA staff at 530-546-9000.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plans for small business owners
- Truckee Brewing Company brings the company’s vision of high quality beer to the Truckee-Tahoe
- Make America skate again: Lake Tahoe has a long history of skateboarding
- And the winners are: Best Of North Tahoe & Truckee 2016 results
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino