IVGID, Diamond Peak hire new marketing manager
November 11, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Diamond Peak Ski Resort and the Incline Village General Improvement District recently hired Paul Raymore as their new marketing manager.
Raymore most recently served as Director of Marketing for Journeys Within Tour Company in Truckee. Before that, he worked as Director of Marketing and Sales for Homewood Mountain Resort .
Prior to joining Homewood, Raymore worked in marketing for Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. He also is a former editor of the Tahoe World newspaper and Tahoe.com.
Before working in the Tahoe Basin, Raymore worked in the technology industry in San Francisco and Reno.
"I am incredibly excited to join the team at IVGID and have a hand in marketing the fantastic recreation facilities we have in this community," Raymore said in a statement. "I was lucky enough to start my first day at Diamond Peak with fresh snow on the ground and an incredibly warm welcome from everyone at the resort and throughout IVGID, and I look forward to a fun winter ahead."
Raymore has lived in Truckee for 15 years and is an avid skier, snowboarder and volunteer mentor with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Nevada County and North Lake Tahoe. He is a graduate of Stanford University.
Recommended Stories For You
He can be reached at 775-832-1120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Business
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers