Job fair Saturday at Northstar
October 21, 2014
Job seekers are invited to explore opportunities at Northstar California Resort for the 2014-15 winter season at a job fair scheduled from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 25, at The Village at Northstar.
According to a Vail Resorts press release, candidates will network and interview with managers, find best-suited jobs and join a combined team of more than 3,400 seasonal employees across the company's three Tahoe-area resorts (including Heavenly and Kirkwood).
Applicants and job fair attendees are required to apply online in advance at jobs.vailresorts.com. Open positions for the 2014-15 winter season include: ski and snowboard instructors, ticket sellers, food and beverage workers, lift operators, retail sales associates, parking attendants, ticket scanners, mountain safety attendants, and more.
For a complete list of jobs, both on and off the mountain, full-time and part-time, visit http://www.jobs.vailresorts.com.
The ability to ski or snowboard is not a requirement for all positions.
Visit northstarcalifornia.com to learn more about Northstar California.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plans for small business owners
- Truckee Brewing Company brings the company’s vision of high quality beer to the Truckee-Tahoe
- Make America skate again: Lake Tahoe has a long history of skateboarding
- And the winners are: Best Of North Tahoe & Truckee 2016 results
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino