Lake Tahoe ski industry future focus of gathering next week
November 3, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Next week's Good Morning Truckee attendees will hear from top ski industry leaders as they their views of the industry, where it is going and how each area positions itself differently throughout the Truckee-Tahoe region.
Michael Reitzell, president of California Ski Industry Association, will start the Tuesday, Nov. 10, gathering by discussing what's new at CSIA, as well as the background he brings to the association.
CSIA represents 29 snow sports areas in California and Nevada and coordinates state and national legislative activities, risk management and technical training on behalf of the ski industry.
Attendees will then hear from Beth Howard, vice president and general manager of Northstar California; Andy Wirth, president and CEO of Squaw Valley Ski Holdings; and Greg Dallas, CEO of Sugar Bowl-Royal Gorge.
Good Morning Truckee meetings are open to the public. They are held the second Tuesday of every month at Truckee Tahoe Airport from 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Price at the door for general public is $12; Truckee Donner Chamber members pay $10, and it includes continental breakfast and raffle.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, contact the Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce at 530-587-8808 or e-mail email@example.com.
Trending In: Business
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Finishing strong: Bellon surpasses 3K career passing yards; Wolverines close regular season with Sierra Bowl