Lakeshore Realty agent tops list of Incline Village sales in 2014
February 4, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Lakeshore Realty recently announced that Carole Madrid was the top agent in Incline Village and Crystal Bay in 2014, with more than $41 million in sales.
Madrid topped the list for all Incline-area agents in 2014, according to the Incline Village Board of Realtors. Statistics are based upon dollar volume, and not number of transactions.
Madrid was also a top-producing agent in 2013 with more than $40 million in sales.
"I am honored to have received this acknowledgement," she said in a statement. "I deeply value the friendships and experiences I've had with all my clients. I've been with Lakeshore Realty for 17 years and its reputation of excellence in service is stellar."
Patti Plastiras, co-owner/broker of Lakeshore Realty with her husband, Chris, stated, "Chris and I couldn't be more proud of all of our exceptional agents, and Carole, consistently a top producing agent, is certainly one of them. We pride ourselves in exceeding our clients' unique needs and goals when it comes to buying and selling their cherished Tahoe homes. Our agents continue to show us year after year that they are committed to our vision."
Lakeshore Realty was the second-highest grossing office in 2014 in the Incline Village area, with total sales of $169 million, missing first place in gross sales by $3.7 million to Coldwell Banker, according to IVBOR.
Recommended Stories For You
"We are thrilled to be one of the top three producing offices again this year, and for the last 10 years, with five of our agents at Lakeshore making the top seven highest producers list in 2014," Chris Plastiras said. "Our commitment to excellence in service consistently shows in the numbers year after year."
According to the Incline Village MLS, as of Feb. 3, only 106 single family homes are listed for sale, with 11 homes "under contract" and 11 homes having already sold.
"I can't recall a time in my 28 years as an agent in Incline Village, when we've had so few homes for sale and so many buyers looking to buy," Madrid said in a statement. "Low inventory always creates a sellers' market, lending itself to the best time to list your home or condo for sale."
Lakeshore Realty is located at 954 Lakeshore Blvd. in Incline Village. Visit lakeshorerealty.com to learn more.
Trending In: Business
- Market Beat: Retirement plans for small business owners
- Truckee Brewing Company brings the company’s vision of high quality beer to the Truckee-Tahoe
- Billionaire goes all-in on Cal Neva Resort & Casino
- And the winners are: Best Of North Tahoe & Truckee 2016 results
- Make America skate again: Lake Tahoe has a long history of skateboarding
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee native and family kick off tribute tour around the country
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit