Mountain Comfort celebrating 30 years of business, 13 in Truckee
June 3, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Mountain Comfort Furnishings, a high-quality furniture and custom design showroom with branches in Truckee and Frisco, Colo. — marked its 30th anniversary in May 2016.
The company is celebrating the anniversary by conducting a month-long 30-percent-off sale at both locations, with several promotions benefiting nonprofits.
According to a news release, since its 1986 opening in Summit County, Colo., Mountain Comfort has supplied furnishings to "tens of thousands of local and second homeowner properties, ranging from the vacation condo to completely custom built homes."
"The key was quality products, reasonable prices, friendly service and same day delivery," company owner Andy Jarski said in the news release. "But mostly the customers preferred the friendly down to earth service first."
The company's 30th anniversary celebration also includes a new website, mountaincomfort.com, showcasing a plethora of products, inspiring images and details about custom furniture options and helpful design and delivery services.
The 3,000-square-foot Truckee location — which opened in 2003 — is at 11464 Donner Pass Road.
Recommended Stories For You
Visit mountaincomfort.com to learn more.
Trending In: Business
- Ken Roberts: Protecting retirement plan assets
- Lake Tahoe transportation: Six ways to travel here without your car
- Northern Nevada housing market: Is relief on the horizon for 2018?
- High Altitude Fitness climbing gym coming soon to Truckee
- Holes in traditional health care lead to holistic approach in Truckee
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short